My afternoon snack just became better because of YOU.
A few days ago on my stories I asked what should I make with Driscoll’s berry of the month, raspberries, and a number of you said raspberry blondies. Light bulb, what a killer idea! These seedy, chocolate, and raspberry grain free blondies were in the oven shortly after and they are more perfect than I could have imagined. Run, don’t walk, to the kitchen to make this afternoon, midnight, any time of day treat asap!
- 3/4 cup Driscoll’s organic raspberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- Juice from 1 medium size lemon
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 + 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 + 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds (chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, any seeds!)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, nut milk, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt. Mix in almond flour, seeds, gluten free flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, adding a tiny splash more milk if it looks too dry
- Transfer mixture to a sprayed square baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Press the Driscoll’s raspberries into the batter just before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes until risen and golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares and devouring!