This might be my most favorite cauli-oats bowl yet! Take the plunge and try this bowl today. Trust me, you cannot taste the cauliflower. I get messages everyday from people saying they finally tried my cauli-oats and loved it.
Cinnamon Roll Cauli-Oats:
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup frozen or fresh riced cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tsp light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 egg white
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of milk of choice
- Place all cauli-oat ingredients, except for the protein powder, in a large microwave safe dish, whisk, and microwave for 3 minutes. You can also do this on the stovetop! Remove from the microwave, stir, and cook for another minute. Remove from the microwave and mix in the protein powder and microwave for one more minute.
- Pour your cooked cauli-oats into a serving bowl and set aside.
- Whisk your cream cheese topping together until smooth. Pour over your cooked oats and top with banana and peanut butter if you’re feeling it.
Mark your calendars for June 23rd! ✨ Something is happening that we’ve all been waiting a really long time for. 🤠