Dark Chocolate Cream Cheese and Banana Stuffed French Toast
If I’m ever in a coma, just drizzle this peanut butter maple syrup over my body. Theres no way I won’t wake up after that. 😉
Ingredients: (Serves 1, Calories 334, Fat 9g, Carbs 47g, Protein 19g)
- Whisk together egg white, almond milk, and cinnamon, set aside.
- Warm greek yogurt cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl for 10 seconds, just until soft. Mix in Cocoa powder, mashed banana, and a little water to softened cream cheese. Stir until combined. Adding more water if needed, this helps the cocoa powder dissolve better. Consistency should be spreadable.
- Sandwich the dark chocolate cream cheese mixture between the two pieces of bread. Dip sandwich into egg white mixture and let soak for a few minutes on one side, then flip.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, spray with cooking spray, and cook french toast. Roughly 8 minutes on each side. I like mine crispy.
- Microwave peanut butter in a small ramekin for about 20 seconds. Stir in syrup one tablespoon at a time, continue stirring until desired consistency. Aka perfect drizzle consistency.
- Plate cooked french toast and drizzle your life away.