May 22, 2019
Not your average açaí bowl, in collaboration with Natierra
Not your average açaí bowl! I was tempted not to share this açaí bowl on the internet. Everywhere you look there’s an açaí bowl in all its glory… could mine really be that different/important enough to share? Well after having it everyday for the last week I’ve decided it has to be pretty special.
There are two things that make this açaí bowl better than any other açaí recipe I’ve made:
- Hidden veggies. Yep, here I am tossing veggies in my sweet food again. This açaí bowl is packed with frozen cauliflower and zucchini. If there’s a way to sneak veggies into my day you better believe I’m doing it!
- Natierra goji berries and cacao nibs on top. Not only do Natierra products taste incredible but each bag bought gives one meal to one child in Haiti. How cool is that?! I love being able to help the world while I enjoy meals like this açaí bowl. Natierra has superfoods, freeze dried fruit, and more! Click here to find out more about Natierra buy on bag feed one child program.
- 1 unsweetened açaí packet
- 1/3 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen diced zucchini
- 2 tbsp powder peanut butter
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 tsp manuka honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Natierra goji berries
- Natierra cacao nibs
- Coconut lime granola
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. You will have to stop the blender and push down the ingredients from the wall of the blender.
- Pour into a bowl and top with goodies!
Veggies in smoothies, are you into it?
Leave A Comment