May 29, 2019
Strawberry Coconut Butter
Mid-week slump? Don’t worry, mama’s got-chu with this strawberry coconut butter that you can put on just about everything.
Been teasing y’all with the strawberry coconut butter to the point where I started to feel bad about it. So I’m sorry and I’ll never tease you for this long again!
Strawberry Coconut Butter:
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Wash strawberries, cut off the top part with leaves, and set aside.
- Place unsweetened coconut flakes in a high speed blender and blend in 30 second increments until fine. You will need to push the coconut shreds down each 30 seconds.
- Once coconut is in small shreds, add the strawberries and blend in 30 second increments. You will need to push the mixture down to keep it by the blade. Keep repeating until smooth. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Note: I let my blender rest a minute here and there. It took me about ten minutes to make this but it is SO worth it. Top on your favorite french toast, porridge bowl, toast, or peanut butter pancakes!
Leave A Comment