July 15, 2019
Chocolate Chaga Covered Stuffed Dates, in collaboration with Four Sigmatic.
“Literally the best dessert I’ve had, EVER.” 👏🏼 Frozen chocolate covered stuffed dates aren’t new to the gram but they are new to the Plotnik home. Those were Joel’s exact words after first bite and he’s not wrong. These frozen chocolate CHAGA covered stuffed dates (with crunchy coconut cashew almond butter) and topped with flakey himalayan salt are the best desserts ever. Don’t save them for just dessert though, eat them anytime of day or night.
- 10 soft dates
- 1/4 cup chunky coconut cashew almond butter (or other nut butter) Use “whatrobineats” for 15% off!
- 4 oz of your favorite dark chocolate
- 1 packet Four Sigmatic Chaga Elixir
- Pinch of himalayan sea salt flakes
- Pit your dates and split them in half. Scoop in as much of the nut butter as you can and close the dates back up.
- Melt your dark chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat (or in a microwave safe dish in 30 second increments). Once melted, stir in Four Sigmatic chaga elixir. Pour chocolate chaga mixture into a small ramekin.
- Roll, or dip, the dates in the melted chocolate chaga mixture, sprinkle flakey pink salt on top, place the date on a plate covered with parchment paper, and place in the freezer to harden. Let harden for 30-60 minutes and enjoy!
Click here for my Four Sigmatic GIVEAWAY!
Leave A Comment