October 30, 2019
Peachy Raspberry Prosecco Punch, in collaboration with Riondo Prosecco 21+
What’s a party during nap time without peachy raspberry Riondo prosecco (ad21+) punch and toast topped to perfection?
Have I ever mentioned that I love our patio set up here in San Diego? We had a patio in LA but it was shared with our neighbor and it never felt very cozy. Now that we have our own private one we’re out on the patio all the time! Today I took our patio time up a notch with this peachy raspberry Riondo prosecco punch and cute fall inspired toast. What could scream more “me” than this combo?
Peachy Raspberry Prosecco Punch:
- 1/3 cup organic peach puree (heat 1/2 cup frozen peaches on the stove top with 2 tbsp coconut sugar and 1/4 cup water. Let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the peaches are completely mushy. Blend or pure with an immersion blender. You may have extra puree)
- Handful of organic raspberries (frozen is best)
- 1 bottle Riondo rosecco
Directions: Add your peach puree and Riondo prosecco to a giant mason jar or pitcher. Stir gently until combined. Pour desired amount over ice and top with a few frozen raspberries. Serve with my fall inspired toast!
- 2 slices toasted sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup probiotic or vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Fresh organic berries
- 1/2 organic peach, slices
Directions: Combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, maple syrup, and nutmeg together to make a pumpkin cream cheese. Lather on top and top with fruit. Slice into strips or serve whole!
Leave A Comment