November 21, 2019
Sugar Cookie Cauli-Oat Bake
Here’s to making my mini pumpkin plates work all year long because they are too cute to pack away! SUGAR COOKIE CAULI-OAT BAKE. Someone messaged me saying they were terrified to try any of my cauli-oat bakes but they are obsessed with all things sugar cookie so they had to have this recipe. That’s the kind of determination and bravery I want to have in all areas of life. Terrified but willing to try it at least once.
I preach this each time I share a cauli-oat bake recipe but you CANNOT taste the cauliflower. The raio of oats to riced cauliflower is the perfect blend of the two together without feeling like you’re eating a head of cauliflower with some peanut butter drizzled on top. If you’re going to try one of my cauli-oat bakes, this is definitely the one to try!
Sugar Cookie Cauli-Oat Bake:
- 1 + 1/2 cup GF oats
- 1 cup riced cauliflower (I use frozen)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride Tea Bags (soak for 15 minutes in the warmed milk)
- 2 cups warm nut milk
- 2-4 tbsp coconut sugar (I used only 2 but if you’d like a little more sugar to your cookie add 4)
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white (can sub flax egg)
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Probiotic grass fed yogurt
- Banana slices (I got my fruit cutter off of Amazon)
- Peanut butter
- Crushed pecans
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Warm the milk on the stove top or in the microwave for 1:30 minutes. Let tea bags steep for 15 minus before removing.
- Whisk wet ingredients together, including the banana, and then mix in dry. Let mixture soak for 20 minutes!
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish sprayed within nonstick cooking spray and top with pecan pieces. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the center is cooked.
- Let cool slightly before slicing. Top with goodies and enjoy!
I paired my oat bake with my peppermint mocha and it was PERFECT.
Leave A Comment