Brb, teaching Joel how to make this cranberry chai cauli-oat bake before baby Plotnik number two ever happens (not a pregnancy announcement! Just getting more prepared in the food department than I was before). Ha!
If you don’t know, I love cauli-oat bakes. You CANNOT taste the cauliflower but you can taste all the other yummy nutritious ingredients that are in these bakes. This bake in particular is made with one of my favorites products, especially for mamas, Majka’s vanilla chai lactation booster! You can easily mix this booster powder with hot or cold water to drink, or you can add it to baked goods and smoothies. There is no wrong way to enjoy this extremely beneficial powder. Majka’s vanilla chai lactation booster is the best supplement for breastfeeding moms looking for a healthy boost in their milk supply. This properly formulated powder improves the quality of the milk while also providing strong antioxidant support which may prevent swollen breast tissue and clogged ducts. I have been using Majka’s powders since Poppy was born and I never experienced clogged ducts and my milk supply came in so quickly! I highly suggest checking out all their products because there is something for every mama out there.
Speaking of products, you can get two free bags of the limited edition Holiday Cherry Bites when you buy a Majka nourishing lactation powder! These bites were my best friend when Poppy was a newborn and they are still so nice to have in the fridge when I need a quick snack. They are the perfect guilt-free snack that gives you the lactation and nutritional support you need. Plus the bites are delicious! It’s a win-win situation.
What was your breastfeeding experience like? I am thankful that everything went pretty smoothly once Poppy learned to latch. At least I didn’t have to worry about my milk supply!
Cranberry Chai Cauls-Oat Bake, in collaboration with Majka (serves 4).
* 1 + 1/2 cup GF oats
* 1 cup riced cauliflower (I use frozen)
* 2 tbsp chia seeds
* 2 cups nut milk
* 2-4 tbsp coconut sugar (I used only 2 but if you’d like a little more sugar to your cookie add 4)
* 1 whole egg + 1 egg white (can sub flax egg)
* 1 tbsp baking soda
* I/3-1/2 cup fresh cranberries (or use 1/3 cup dried craisins)
* 2 scoops Majka vanilla chai lactation booster
* 3 tbsp cacao nibs
* 1/2 banana, mashed
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* Probiotic grass fed yogurt
* Banana slices (I got my fruit cutter off of Amazon)
* Maple syrup
* Preheat oven to 350°F
* Whisk wet ingredients together, including the banana, and then mix in dry. Let mixture soak for 20 minutes!
* Pour into an 8×8 baking dish sprayed within nonstick cooking spray and top with pecan pieces. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the center is cooked.
* Let cool slightly before slicing. Top with goodies and enjoy!