February 12, 2020
Gluten Free Sheet Pan Pancakes, cut into hearts.
I baked pancakes this week. Yep! I did that. I wanted to make heart shaped pancakes but I didn’t love making them individually on a pan with my heart shaped cookie cutter. Instead I baked a giant sheet pan pancake and cut out all the heart shaped pancakes I need! Don’t want to cut this giant pancake into 4” hearts? Simply slice into squares and my a square pancake stack.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a small baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the prepped baking sheet and smooth into an even layer.
- Place the tray on the center rack of the oven and bake 25 minutes, or until pancake is golden-brown around the edges.
- Allow pancake to cool slightly before cutting into hearts and serving. Refrigerate leftovers for up to five days!
Serve these cutie heart pancakes with some turkey bacon, strawberries, and a honey cinnamon walnut butter syrup drizzle. Thoughts on a sheet pan pancake?
Leave A Comment