I really wanted raisins to magically appear in the cupboard the other day but all I found were craisins. Not that I don’t like craisins, I just really wanted raisin cauli-oats… BUT I wasn’t too disappointed because I’ve had this same bowl of cauli-oats every other day for the last week.
Vanilla Craisin Cauli-Oats:
- 1/3 cup quick oats or rolled oats
- 2/3 cup frozen or fresh riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg white (or an additional tbsp of chia seeds)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1-3 cups water/milk of choice (1 cup for quick oats in the microwave or 3 cups for rolled oats cooked on the stove top)
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Sprouts vegan vanilla protein powder (or another protein powder of choice) to be mixed in at the end of cooking)
I have an “how to” eggy oats saved to my Instagram story highlights! It’s close to the end of my highlight list so keep scrolling until you see it. Top with goodies and enjoy! I used homemade cocoyo (recipe on Celeste Thomas‘s blog), coconut almond butter, banana, and cinnamon.
What are you doing this weekend?! I know times are different but it was so refreshing to get out of the house yesterday morning to pick strawberries. Can’t wait for all of this to be over and back at our favorite coffee shops each Saturday morning. CHEERS!