August 6, 2020
Favorite Post Workout Snack!
NOTHIN’ BETTER THAN THIS.
I’m a creature of habit when it comes to my post workout snack and this bowl of goodies actually motivates me to workout. It’s not fancy but it sure is good!
WhatRobinEeats Favorite Post Workout Snack:
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp powder peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain O’s or puffed kamut cereal
- 1/4 cup fruity Magical Spoon Cereal (my other favorite flavors are peanut butter, honey nut, and fruity! Use “whatrobineats” for a discount on all Magic Spoon Cereal!)
- 1/4 diced banana when I have it
Mix the yogurt, cottage cheese, and powder peanut butter together then top with cereal and fruit if you’d like! I’ll be having this the rest of my life.
Leave A Comment