Have you ever had snickers dip? It’s insanely delicious and extremely easy to make.
This dip is perfect served with fruit, salty pretzels, or eaten by the spoonful.
Make sure to Pin this post and subscribe for more healthy dessert hacks!
Healthy Snickers Dip:
- 1/2 cup creamy smooth all natural peanut butter, peanuts and sea salt only – I love Fix and Fogg
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- handful of raw peanuts
- handful dark chocolate chips – I love Lakanto
- scoop of homemade coconut whipped cream, recipe in my reels, or greek yogurt
- layer the peanut butter, banana slices, peanuts, and chocolate chips in a small cast-iron then place under the broiler for 3 minutes (keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn). Or until the chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Dip anything your heart desires in it to enjoy!