to worry about
the sun and her flowers are here.” -Rupi Kaur ☺️🌻
Late night Pumpkin Cake Donut making happened and I couldn’t be happier! Topped these babies with a peanut butter glaze, figs, and raw pecans. May I mention that they smell like a Fonut? 😱🍩
Pumpkin Cake Donuts: (Makes six)
* 1 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Mix
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
* 1/4 cup Siggis pumpkin spice yogurt
* 1/4 cup water (give or take depending on consistency)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
* 1 tablespoon flax seeds
* Cinnamon * Nutmeg
Peanut Butter Glaze:
* 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
* 1/4 cup Ripple Foods unsweetened original
* 1 tablespoon Nature Nates honey
* Sliced figs
* Raw pecans
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Whisk eggs in a medium size bowl, add remaining donut ingredients, and mix until smooth.
* Divide equally into a sprayed donut pan and bake for 20 minutes (or until golden brown on top).
* While donuts are baking prepare the glaze. Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl, adding more liquid if needed. Should be thick but spreadable.
* Once donuts are finished, cool for 15-20 minutes before adding glaze and toppings (the glaze will melt if the donuts are too hot). Paired with an iced coffee with Moon Deli Mushroom Adaptogens. Happy Friday! 👩🏻🍳🍩🍂 #whatrobineats