November 3, 2017
Pumpkin Cake Brownies
Brownies are completely acceptable for breakfast when they’re filled with pumpkin, vanilla greek yogurt, cacao, and topped with Halo Top Creamery pancake & waffle ice cream. 🤤🍫
Y’all know how much I love my Kodiak Cakes. Their pancake/waffle mixes are so versatile and I can’t see myself going back to regular flour ever again. Let’s just say, worth the gluten! 🐻😍🙏🏻
Pumpkin cake brownies-
- 1 cup dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes pancake mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 tablespoon Sweet Leaf Stevia pumpkin spice drops
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Epic Seed vanilla greek yogurt (I left out the chia seeds)
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- Powder peanut butter frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with parchment paper leaving the sides overhanging and spray with cooking spray.
- Place Kodiak Cakes in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, 20 second increments and stirring in between until smooth and melted. Whisk in the pumpkin spice, pumpkin pure, and yogurt.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top and bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out with a few moist crumbs but not wet batter.
- Cool for about ten minutes. Lift using the parchment to a cutting board, frost, sprinkle raw pumpkin seeds, and cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Top with Halo Top Creamery Pancake & Waffle ice cream if desired. Enjoy! 😍
Thank you! I’ll bring some for your birthday. 🙂