I originally made these for Joel to snack on during the day because he loves nutella…. but then I took a bite and realized that I need these all for myself. Sorry Joel! You’ll have to make your own snack.
Nutella Crunch Protein Bites:
- 1/4 cup homemade nutella
- 3 tbsps crunchy brown rice cereal
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup, depending on how creamy the nutella is you might need more or less
- 3 scoops Further Foods collagen protein, “robin15” for a discount
- 1/3 cup , “robin10” for a discount, or other chocolate of choice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Make the nutella by adding all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. You’ll need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender often.
- Add the bites ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out about 14 bites. Roll into a ball, place on a plate or parchment paper, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After an hour, melt the chocolate coating in a microwave safe dish. Melt in 30 second increments and stir each time.
- Coat the bites in the melted chocolate and refrigerate again for 30 minutes.
- Bites are good in the refrigerator for about two weeks! You can also freeze them. Enjoy!
When would you enjoy these bites?