Hello, easy dinner! Nice to meet you. I’m all about easy and nutritious meals over here, like 30 minutes from start to finish.
That’s why I created these easy-peasy air fried buffalo cauliflower tacos in collaboration with Cobram Estate. These tacos are the perfect addition to your weekly menu, especially the nights where you don’t have a ton of time to spare. I toss the cauliflower florets in @cobramestste California Select Extra Virgin Olive right before air frying and this olive oil truly takes this recipe up a notch. The freshest olive oil around and I know first hand because I had the pleasure of seeing their olive trees and olive oil process in person a couple years ago in Sacramento.
What exactly is extra virgin olive oil? Extra virgin olive oil is simply the juice of fantastically healthy olives. That’s it! And that juice can’t be processed using any wonky chemicals or weird additives. Industry standards require that extra virgin olive oil must have an acidity below 0.8% and taste like (you guessed it) fresh olives. Cobram Estate’s olive oil has an acidity below 0.3%, talk about that for prime taste. Click the link here to find out more about Cobram Estate and their award winning olive oil. Make sure to use my code “ROBIN” for a discount.
Air Fried Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos:
- 8 taco size tortillas
- Medium size cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate California Select Extra Virgin Olive
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup homemade buffalo sauce, may omit if it’s too spicy for some family members. My son loves buffalo sauce but Poppy thinks it’s a bit too spicy.
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro crema
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Lime juice to taste per taco
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Wash the cauliflower and chop it into bite size florets. You can skip this step by purchasing fresh cauliflower that’s already chopped.
- Pour the florets into a medium size bowl and mix in the Cobram Estate California Select Extra Virgin Olive and spices. Next you’re going to dump the cauliflower into the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 20 minutes. Make sure to stir at the halfway mark and check them again at 15 minutes to make sure they aren’t burning. I like mine super crispy!
- Make the cilantro crema while the cauliflower is cooking by blending all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Once the cauliflower is crispy, pour into a medium size bowl and mix in the buffalo sauce. Set some cauliflower aside if you’re serving some without.
- Warm the tortillas on a skillet then load it up with red cabbage, crispy buffalo cauliflower, cilantro crema, cilantro, and lime juice. Enjoy
I’m so excited for you and your family to try these air fried buffalo cauliflower tacos. Make sure to leave a comment and tag me over on Instagram when you do.