February 17, 2022
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies with Coconut Whipped Cream
I know lots of you said you wanted more dinner recipes but I’m just going to leave these here in case you need some dessert to follow.
These double chocolate brownies are flourless and oh so easy to make. Even the most beginner baker can make these and impress a crowd! These brownies were inspired by my most favorite Sweet Laurel Bakery brownies. I’ve been making those for years and I wanted to add a few twists to her recipe. Hope you love!
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies with Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup ancient nutrition multi collagen protein, “whatrobineats20” for a discount!
- 1 + 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Rodelle gourmet baking cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Coconut whipped cream and dark chocolate savings to top
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal, letting it hang over the sides, don’t skip this step!
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the peanut butter on medium speed, then mix in the flax eggs, maple syrup, collagen, and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the baking cocoa, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet in the stand mixer, stirring until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips, the pour and spread the batter into the parchment lined pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the edges have set, then remove from the oven. Holding the sides of the parchment, lift the brownies in one piece from then pan and allow to cool slightly.
- Top with homage coconut whipped cream (find the recipe here) and dark chocolate shavings, enjoy!
Anyone else a major chocolate fan? These are too good to be true. I can’t wait for you to try them! Make sure to share and tag me over on Instagram when you do.
Leave A Comment