If you like oatmeal bakes then you will love my pumpkin pie cauli-oats bake. Trust me when I say you cannot taste the cauliflower!
Pin this recipe for breakfast prep this week and subscribe below for more delicious breakfast recipes.
Pumpkin Pie Cauli-Oats Bake:
- 2 cups riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen
- 1 + 1/2 cup organic instant oats or rolled oats, not steel cut oats
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg or 2 flax eggs
- 1 scoop @ancientnutrition pumpkin pie spice bone broth protein powder, code WHATROBINEATS20 for a discount
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine the wet ingredients and protein powder in a large bowl and then add in the dry. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and let sit for 15 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the center is cooked – aka not mushy.
- Refrigerate overnight before slicing and enjoying! Top with yogurt, coconut whip cream, or anything you’d like.