Looking for a a tasty treat to celebrate your birthday? These homemade donuts are made with healthier ingredients and baked. Topped with an easy glaze and natural rainbow sprinkles that will make any day a celebration.
Pin this post for later and share with all your donut loving friends!
Baked Funfetti Birthday Donuts:
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Spray 2 (six-count) donut pans with cooking spray, set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a mixing bowl until blended. Add butter, vanilla and monkfruit sweetener and mix together until smooth.
- Combine flours, baking powder and sea salt and pour into batter and combine. Add milk and stir until smooth. Add in rainbow sprinkles and stir.
- Spoon or pipe batter into prepared donut pans. Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (Be careful not to overcook or they’ll get dry.) Let cool for a few minutes and then tip pan over onto a cooling tray and cool.
- For glaze, combine the ingredients together and whisk until combined and there are no lumps. Add food coloring if desired. When donuts are cooled, dip in glaze and top with extra rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy!