A serving of veggies in the morning that tastes like dessert? Yes please! You’ll love my cauli-oat recipes for so many reasons but mainly because you get a serving of veggies in without feeling like you’re eating something savory. I love my sweets, which you probably do too, and disguising veggies in a sweet way is my go-to. Don’t worry, you CANNOT taste the cauliflower.
Cauliflower is so good for you and contains so many nutrients that benefit your body –
- high in fiber
- good source of antioxidants
- high in choline
- rich in sulforaphane
- low-carb alternative to grains and legumes
- easy to add to your daily food intake – extremely versatile veggie
Pistachio Cauli-Oats Recipe:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup riced cauliflower – fresh or frozen
- 1 cup filtered water or milk of choice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg white or 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder, use code ROBIN for a discount
- Toppings: pistachios, raspberry chia seed jam, hemp hearts, coconut whipped cream
- Add the oats, riced cauliflower, water/milk, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sea salt to a medium size pot and set to medium high heat. Let the water come to boil and turn to a simmer until desired consistency. Then add in the protein powder – stir well. Turn off the heat and add in the egg white – stir well.
- Pour the cooked cauli-oats into a bowl and top with coconut whipped cream, raspberry chia seed jam, pistachios, and hemp hearts.
Like this recipe? I have so many more insanely delicious cauli-oat bowls and bakes recipes in my Cauli-Oats Like Robin ebook.