April 6, 2023
Pretty Floral Banana Bread
You can buy yourself flowers and put them on banana bread too.
This is the ONLY healthy banana bread recipe that I’ll make from scratch. It’s simple enough for kiddos to help bake, gluten free, and the taste is unreal. Grab the ingredients today to meal prep for the week ahead.
Pretty Floral Banana Bread:
* 4 large ripe bananas, mashed, about 1.5 cups
* 2 large eggs
* 1/4 cup EVOO or butter, melted and cooled
* 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
* 1 + 2/3 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp sea salt
* 2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
* culinary rose petals to top (checkout my stories on Instagram or message me for the link)
Make sure to Pin this recipe and share with all your banana bread loving friends. 🍌🍞
* Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
* Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl and be sure you have 1 1/2 cups. Whisk in the eggs, vanilla extract and olive oil or melted cooled butter until well-combined.
* In a separate bowl, Stir together the gluten-free flour, baking soda, sea salt, monkfruit sweetener and cinnamon until combined.
* Pour the dry into the mixing bowl with the wet and stir until the batter is incorporated.
* Transfer the batter into the parchment-lined loaf pan and sprinkle with rose petals.
* Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bread has risen. Turn off the oven and allow it to sit in the warm oven an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
* Remove bread from the oven and allow it to cool 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Top with additional rose petals if desired, enjoy!
Leave A Comment