I can’t stop putting rose petals on everything! Can you blame me?
Once you try one of my recent rose infused recipes you wont be able to stop. Trust me, I’m on my third recipe of the month and you better believe there’s more to come.
Rose Matcha Iced Latte:
* 1/2 cup milk of choice, I use Organic Valley grass-fed whole milk
* 1/2 cup filtered water
* 3 tbsp rose hibiscus concentrate
* 1 tsp Aiya Matcha
* 1 tsp edible dried rose petals
* In a shaker glass or a wide mouth water bottle with a tight lid, shake to combine milk and rose hibiscus concentrate.
* Pour rose latte into a cup of ice.
* Make your matcha with the water.
* Pour matcha into the cup of rose latte.
* Add more ice if needed and top drink with edible dried rose petals.