You’ll probably want to sit down with the whole batch. 🤤🍩🍌
Woke up with the rain at 5am and the fact that Aero needed to climb over our faces to get to the window. He’s not quite sure what’s going on outside but he sure is cozy by the window. 🦇🌧
In other news, 10 days into the new year and my Five Minute Journal is finally here! Thank you Rachel for the recommendation and I loved beginning my morning with a five minute session. I actually write in this right after our devotional and breakfast in the morning. Really cannot function with breakfast first. 👩🏻🍳✨🍴
Banana Bread Donuts: (Makes six)
* 1 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk mix
* 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 1/2 cup mashed bananas
* 2 tablespoons vegan butter (melted)
* 1/4 cup Ripple unsweetened (give or take depending on consistency)
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
Cream Cheese Glaze:
* 1/2 cup almond cream cheese
* 1/4 cup Ripple Foods unsweetened original
* 1 tablespoon Nature Nates honey
* Crushed pistachios
* Preheat oven to 350°F.
* Combine donut ingredients in a medium size bowl. Be careful not to over mix!
* Divide equally into a sprayed donut pan and bake for 20 minutes (or until golden brown on top).
* While donuts are baking prepare the cream cheese glaze. Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl, adding more liquid if needed. Should be thick but spreadable.
* Once donuts are finished, cool for 15-20 minutes before adding glaze and toppings (the glaze will melt if the donuts are too hot).