Ain’t nothin more dreamy than this Perfect Snacks coconut peanut butter bar and strawberry chia seed jam combo. Been loving this combo so much that I had to cover it in dark chocolate to make the best PB&J cup you’ve ever had. I highly recommend prepping these bad boys as a grab-n-go treat for the week. Don’t have time to make these? That’s ok, grab a Perfect Snacks Perfect Bar (any flavor will do. They’re all deliciously made with freshly-ground peanut butter, almond butter, or cashew butter, organic honey and tasty whole-food ingredients), throw some homemade strawberry chia seed jam on top, and a couple chocolate chips. You really have no excuse here. 😉
Perfect Snacks PB&J cup:
- 1 coconut peanut butter Perfect Snacks Perfect Bar (chopped into 6 pieces)
- 1/4 cup homemade strawberry chia seed jam (recipe below!)
- 2 dark chocolate bars
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish then mix in coconut oil.
- Pour 1 + 1/2 tbsps into six cupcake molds (I used silicon molds) and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While the bottom chocolate is hardening, divide Perfect Bar into six pieces.
- Remove chocolate from freezer, place a Perfect Bar piece on top, cover with 2 tsp jam, and then 1-2 tbsp of melted chocolate on top. Repeat until the ingredients are gone. Freeze for one hour before enjoying!
Comment below your favorite Perfect Snacks Perfect Bar flavor!