Strawberry shortcake flavors just give me all the nostalgic feels, it was my go-to summer treat!
Strawberry week had to include a cauli-oat bake, it just had to! If you haven’t tried one of my cauli-oat recipes yet? What are you waiting for?
Strawberry Shortcake Cauli-Oats Bake:
- 1 cup riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen
- 1 + 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs or 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups lite coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 + 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- Yogurt of choice
- Strawberry syrup (boiled strawberries puréed with honey + water)
- Peanut butter
- Pretreat your oven to 350°F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-sticky spray, set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl then mix in all the dry ingredients. Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 50 minutes or until the top looks cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing into four pieces.
- Top each slice with goodies and refrigerate the leftovers! Stays good refrigerated for 5 days.
Are you having strawberries today?