Yup, I went there. I’m taking my love for cauliflower to the next level by turning it into nacho cheese.
I’ve added this cauliflower nacho cheese to more than just nachos: sloppy joe’s, in my baked tacos, drizzled over a warm salad, broccoli, and dipped my pretzels in it. Cauliflower nacho cheese is life!
Cauliflower Nacho Cheese Sauce:
- 3 cups steamed cauliflower, chopped into. bite size pieces
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Add all your ingredient to a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth. You may need to add a dash of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Use as dip, sauce, or dressing! This nacho cheese is great heated or chilled. Start with loaded nachos and make your way to all the other savory foods you can think of from there. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Would you try this?