October 13, 2016
The Nicest Mean Matcha You’ve Ever Met
Matcha Overnight Porridge with Pumpkin Butter topping
Never thought I’d be pairing Matcha and Pumpkin together…
This fall I am convinced that Pumpkin can pretty much pair with everything. So I figured, hey, why not Matcha?!
This overnight porridge went beyond my expectations and I know you will become a “Pumpkin Everything” believer after you taste this. 🙂
Ingredients: (Calories: 368, Protein 21g, Carbs 49g, Fat 11g)
- 1/2 cup Multigrain Hot Cereal
- 1/2 cup Ripple original unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1/3 cup Siggis 0% plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Rishi Everyday Matcha Powder
- 1 tablespoon Plnt Chia Seeds
- 1/3 tablespoon Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2-4 drops Plnt Stevia Drops
- 1/2 tablespoon Pancake Syrup
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Pure
- 1/2 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Pancake Syrup
- 1/4 Banana, sliced
- Place all porridge ingredients in a jar, put the lid on, and Shake! Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, combine and stir pumpkin pure, pumpkin peanut butter, pumpkin spice, and pancake syrup.
- Place porridge in serving cup (or eat straight from the jar you used!), top with Pumpkin Peanut butter, and garnish with banana slices.
Now enjoy! 🙂
Leave A Comment