The easiest way to eat your veggies while covered in marshmallows and chocolate. My s’mores cauli-oats bake!
No, you can’t taste the cauliflower, just a dreamy s’mores oatmeal bake that happens to have cauliflower in it. Pin this recipe for breakfast prep this week, makes four servings. Want more #CauliOatsLikeRobin recipes? Checkout my ebook in my Shop!
S’mores Cauli-Oats Bake:
* 1 + 1/2 cup riced cauliflower
* 1 + 1/2 cup rolled oats or instant oats
* 1/2 large banana, mashed
* 2 cups milk of choice or filtered water
* 2 tbsp chia seeds
* 2 eggs or 2 egg whites or 2 flax eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 2 tbsp @lakanto brown sugar monkfruit sweetener
* 1/4 cup @foursigmatic vanilla protein powder, code WHATROBINEATS for a discount
* Pinch of sea salt
* 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
* 1/3 cup chocolate chips
* Handful crushed graham crackers
* Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with non stick spray, set aside.
* Mix the wet ingredients together in a large bowl including the mashed banana. Mix in the dry ingredients, leaving out the marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.
* Pour this into the prepped baking dish and sprinkle on the crush graham crackers.
* Bake for 50 minutes, then remove and add the mini marshmallows on top. Cover lightly with tinfoil and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Or until the bake is firm in the middle and the marshmallows are melty.
* Let this cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing into four squares. Enjoy!