Have you ever craved jam? It’s such a funny craving that I get and this is my go-to recipe. It’s insanely delicious and even easier to make. Three simple ingredients for the best jam of your life! Joel has said that I should package this jam to sell so you know it’s good!
Subscribe below for more delicious and easy recipes.
Strawberry Chia Seed Jam:
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, depending on your desired sweetness
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, mash the strawberries until smooth.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, mashing as needed.
- Transfer to a large glass jar and cover with a lid. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using. Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.