Olive oil infused coffee. Yup, I tried it and… I actually loved it. I can’t believe I’m saying this but the taste was delightful and sooo smooth. I’ve been having one everyday for the last five days.
Copycat Starbucks Oleato Iced Shaken Espresso:
- 2 shots espresso
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp quality extra virgin olive oil like Cobram Estate or Pompeian
- 3-6 drops vanilla Lakanto monkfruit sweetener drops
- Add the milk, monkfruit sweetener, and ice to a shaker glass and shake for 30 seconds. Pour this over a glass with ice and set aside.
- Add the milk and olive oil to a frother or glass and froth. Look how creamy the milk gets!
- Pour the frothed milk over the coffee, stir, and enjoy!