A toddler fav, and parents too. We’ve been prepping these bites every Sunday to enjoy throughout the week.
So many varieties and easy for a toddler to help make. Poppy and I have been known to eat half the mixture before even rolling them into bites. You’ve been warned!
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites:
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter (or other nut butter of choice to change the flavor. you may need an additional tb)
- 3 tbsps chocolate chips, sprinkles, or any other mix-ins
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup, depending on how creamy your nut butter is you might need more or less
- 3 scoops multi collagen protein, optional
- In a large bowl, add all of your ingredients then mix until combined. You may need more or less maple syrup depending on if you’re adding collagen or not.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out about 14 bites. Roll into a ball, place on a plate or parchment paper, and refrigerate for 1 hour. After 1 hour, place bite in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week,
We’ve made these into multiple different flavors but I think our fav has been birthday cake.